A LITTLE ABOUT LONNIE SCOTT
Hi, I’m Lonnie. That’s me smiling over to your right.
I’ve brought so many various and diverse skills and interests into my path that it’s been difficult to find a good title for what I do. My degrees and certificates are a better reflection of my toolbox then representing my title. As you can see, I chose “Agent of Happiness” to accompany my photo. It says the same thing on my business card. It just captures my personality and my goals better than all the other potential candidates. I confess, I do enjoy telling people I’m a Professional Hypnotist. It always generates great looks and conversation. It’s just not all that I do. It’s one of my tools, and definitely my largest diploma.
WHAT DOES AN “AGENT OF HAPPINESS” DO?
Good question! I’ve taken a winding path in personal and formal education. I’ve brought together ideas and strategies from a wide variety of fields to produce real change and genuine happiness. The next step was obvious. I started helping people. I’ve challenged the status quo in the realms of thought, emotions, image, goals, lifestyle, spirituality, and more.
When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” -John Lennon
Here’s a full disclosure / confession: I’m inspired by many people. I’m inspired by people from all walks of life, from Tony Robbins to Michio Kaku. I share their attitude that life should be awesome! I love helping you get there!
My Tools include:
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Mindfulness and other forms of Meditation
- Practical Philosophy
- Positive Psychology
- The Art and Science of Happiness
- Life Hacking
- And any other field that catches my interest.
The goal is always the same. I want you to achieve the life you want and find happiness!
SO WHAT ABOUT THE TRIBE?
Seth Godin is another personal hero. He told the world to start a tribe. He said step up and lead us. I heard the call.
This site provides a platform for me to share ideas and resources that could help you change your life. I want you to realize that you’re sleepwalking. You have a thousand voices in your head. You’re being beat down by mindless routine, worry about the future, regrets about the past, and fear to do what you really desire. I want you to wake up from the zombie life of the same ‘ol same ‘ol before it’s too late.
One of the biggest regrets of the dying is not doing more of what they wanted instead of doing what was expected of them by others. It’s time to wake up! Choose your life! We only have this moment. I will give you tools to help you along the way. We can grow together.
You can find inspiration and strategies on the blog. You can hire me for more personal and hands on coaching. It’s all in order to help you succeed. Either way, join the tribe! It’s time to awaken.
Take the red pill!
HOW DO I STAY IN TOUCH?
Another great question!
- Comment on any blog post.
- Join me in the fight against diabetes!
- Visit my site for coaching live or via skype.
- Leave a message on the Contact Page.
- My central hub online at about.me.
- Follow Me on Twitter.
- Join My Circles at Google+
- Have you ever tried Smoke Signals? Those always looked cool in cartoons!
RANDOM TRIVIA ABOUT ME
One of my favorite bloggers did this on his page. I thought it looked like fun. I’m doubtful many of you read this far anyway. So here’s a treat for those who braved it all out.
- I’ve studied various martial arts. One of my favorite memories is training with Ed Parker, Jr. in a seminar.
- I stood at the grave of Bruce Lee and his son Brandon Lee. Tears fell down my face for two men I never met, but meant so much to me.
- I practically begged King Kong Bundy to behave in a bar. I was working that night.
- I collect Buddha statues and Gargoyles.
- I have an addiction to books.
- I’m the proud papa of three beautiful daughters.
- I have a guilty pleasure in conspiracy theories.
- I co-founded a nonprofit, Dan Rothrock’s Walk For Diabetes, in memory of my best friend who lost his battle with Type 1 diabetes, March 22nd, 2010.
- I’m a Contributing Writer for the Awesome Who Forted? Online Magazine of the Weird & Paranormal.
There’s more. There are experiences I will share on the blog. There are even more I haven’t had yet.
JUST ONE THING …
If you only take one thing from your visit to this site, make it this. I watch this video daily. It is a divine message and a guided meditation. It fosters one skill that will revolutionize your life. Enjoy.